Stockholm Shore Excursion: Stockholm City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Aboard a City Sightseeing, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Stockholm attractions, such as must-visit Gamla Stan (the city’s gorgeous Old Town), and look out for the famous Royal Palace. Hop off at the Vasa Museum to see a meticulously restored Viking ship, or perhaps disembark at Kulturhutset to see exhibitions and concerts.
With your 24-hour or 72-hour ticket, you can remain on the bus for the entire loop (100 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 20 stops around the city to explore Stockholm’s numerous museums, gardens and squares.
Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
Old town west/Kornhamnstorg
Old town east/Räntmästaretrappan
ABBA The Museum/Gröna Lund
- Bus departs 10:00am-4pm, every 30-60 minutes (every 20 minutes between May and September)
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus 24 hours
With this ticket, enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 hours on a City Sightseeing Stockholm bus tour!
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus 72 Hours
With this ticket, enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 72 hours on a City Sightseeing Stockholm bus tour!
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat 24
With this ticket, enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 hours on a City Sightseeing Stockholm bus tour, plus access to a boat tour.(Boat operates May - September only).
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat 72
With this ticket, enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 72 hours on a City Sightseeing Stockholm bus tour, plus access to a boat tour.(Boat operates May - September only).
City Sightseeing Stockholm
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio guide and free headphones
- Discount booklet and free map
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise Passenger Info: Cruise passengers arriving into Frihamnen/Stadsgarden can join the bus tour at the cruise terminal. Buses will be either be waiting on the pier, or passengers will be required to walk over to the security gates (approx 5 mins). Cruise passengers arriving into Nynashamn will be required to take a transfer bus, taking between 45-60 minutes. City Sightseeing/Open Top Tours Stockholm will provide dedicated transfer buses for these passengers who have pre-purchased a CS ticket on the ship.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Stockholm Royal Palace
• Gustav Adolfs Torg and the Royal Opera
• City Hall
• Vasa Museum