TOURS ON DEMAND
I consider myself a history geek. I am constantly reading and and researching the history of New Orleans. I try my best to be accommodating to my tourist needs while on tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Louis #1 Cemetery opened in 1789 is the old existing cemetery in New Orleans. Tourists will visit the gravesites of our famous Voodoo Queen, Marie Laveau, Homer Plessy of Plessy v Ferguson, the future gravesite of Nicholas Cage and the famous Italian tomb seen in the movie, “Easy Rider”. Learn the unique burial process. Why and how we bury our dead above ground.
Duration: 1 hour
From California and Germany
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers