Tropical Island Boat Trip to Itaparica and Frades
We'll be sailing between the Old Fortress os São Marcelo and have great and stunning view from the upper and lower cities.
In this itinerary, during the schooner ride, a typical vessel of the region, our client will be delighted in the exuberant beauty of the bay, by the spectacular view of the city of Salvador of Bahia, the nostalgic sound of a samba, and will be inspired by a delicious caipirinha drink with tropical fruit ...
The tropical island tour provide many great moments, We will disembark in one of the 56 islands that surround the bay, the island Paradise of Friars which provides us with a beautiful scenery, beaches, lakes, waterfalls, mountains, palm trees, and native trees including Pau-Brazil.
You will have a relaxing time by the seashore and sample some snacks and drinks as well. (no included).. Afterwards we return aboard toward the island of Itaparica, the largest island in Brazil, a site rich in history that is preserved both in its architecture and in its religious groups of African origin that add a touch of magic to this picturesque site.
On this island, there is a restaurant where all can have lunch (no included) in a restaurant specialized in local cuisine, and spend the afternoon enjoying the natural beauty of the region.
Hotels in the Beach sides 7:15.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (Island environment fees R$ 8,00 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers