Ultimate 5 DAY Tongatapu with Whale Swim
This day we explore the mainland seeing some awesome sites and swimming in the Anahulu cave pool
DAY 2: SWIM WITH WHALES & OHOLEI DINNER SHOW (Lunch and Dinner Included)
It’s not every day that you get to swim with and learn more about the radiant humpback whale and other various marine creatures on this educational whale adventure
We’ll be back at our base around 4pm, giving you some time to chill and unwind. But be ready again at 5:30pm, as when the sun goes down, the funs headed on a one-way journey UP at the Oholei Beach Resort where we’ll be enjoying traditional Tongan Food with a – wait for it – all you can eat buffet. So, come hungry, and prepare for a feast! Post dinner we’ll head over to a show extravaganza in the Hina Cave, featuring a Faiva performance chockablock with traditional Tongan dances from all across the land. **dinner is on a Wednesday or Friday night
DAY 3: PANGAIMOTU ISLAND DAY TRIP (Lunch Included)
We’ll weave our way through the day on the glorious beaches of Pangaimotu Island – a mere 10-minute boat trip from Tongatapu.
What happens when you get off the boat is in your hands! Want to snorkel the day away? Soak up the sun or dive off a shipwreck? The choice is yours, and the sky’s the limit.
DAY 4: FAFA ISLAND DAY TRIP (Lunch Included)
Fafa Island is home to some of the most stunning sights around, which you can choose to soak up in a relaxing island walk, or by sunbathing the hours away. If you’re more of an adrenalin seeker, why not go snorkeling on the corals reefs or swim in the warm Pacific Ocean? The choice is yours! We’ll head back to base around 5pm, after which our famous local chef will be at it again; introducing flavors and aromas you never thought possible - at another beach cookout.
DAY 5: SWIM WITH WHALES & BLOW HOLES AT SUNSET (Lunch Included)
If we WERE lucky enough to see them our first swim, we just get to see them a second time! Best déjà vu ever!
Could there possibly be a better way to end such an incredible trip than to watch the sun set behind the blow holes? Some reach up to 18 meters high through holes in the coral reef (If you’ve got a slow-mo cam, BRING IT!)
Big Mama's Island
- All transfers throughout the trip in Tonga, including Hotel pick up and drop off
- Lunch daily and 1 buffet dinner are all part of the deal
- 2 full day Whale swim tour
- Mainland tour with cave pool swim
- Pangaimotu Island day trip
- Fafa Island day trip
- Oholei cultural show and buffet dinner
- Blowholes at Sunset
- 1 amazing knowledgeable local Tongan guide and driver
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Flights to Tonga
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate