Via Ferrata Durmitor
Ferrata starts at an altitude of 2000m and ends at 2198m. From the rock of Uvita Greda, a large number of peaks of Durmitor mountain massif can be seen, as well as Mount Vojnik, Skoči djevojka etc.Also, there is a great possibility that we will see some of the wild life that enriches the National Park Durmitor, most likely the wild goats which dominate the region.
Each participant is secured with alpine equipment - cables and ropes. All participants receive complete alpine and protective equipment (helmet, belt and ferrata system, which includes 2 carabiners, belt connector and the safety system). All participants are guided by our experienced guides who are also mountain rescuers (members of the Mountain Service).
This is a typical itinerary for this product
When you arrive at Sedlo, which is located in National Park Durmitor, starting point for this activity is located on a rock called Uvita Greda, which is 7-10 min walking from this point.
Duration: 10 minutes
- use of climbing secured via ferrata equipment
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Durmitor
- Parking Fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers