Guests will taste select wines at 3 (three) select North Georgia vineyards.Vineyards taste between 3-8 wines at each locality, and guests will have an option to purchase a full pour or an entire bottle. Lunch is included at select wineries, and there is live music on most touring days. Each vineyard stop averages 20 minutes apart, and we tend to stay an hour and fifteen minutes at each vineyard, with close to 2 hours at the winery where we will have lunch. The tour lasts approximately 8-10 hours.
All tours are provided in a 12 or 15 passenger bus, with a licensed and insured driver. Private tours have the availability to secure a Mercedes Sprinter upon request for an additional fee. All service fees include: wine tasting fees, lunch, bottled water and on-board snacks. The fees do not include gratuity for drivers (recommended) or pourers at the vineyards. Customized tours are available for an additional fee. Packages for 4 vineyards are available upon request and are an additional fee.
The below is an example of a 3 vineyard tour:
9:30 AM pick-up
11:00 AM (arrival) - 12:10 PM (departure) Vineyards -
12:40 PM (arrival) - 2:10 PM (departure) (
tasting & lunch)
2:35 PM (arrival) - 3:45 PM (departure) -
5:40/6 PM - Drop off (with 1 bathroom stop)
Arranged by guests.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Live entertainment
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Additional details